Dear partners, colleagues, friends!
LLC "GLOBAL ENERGY" is an intensively developing corporation with representative office of affiliated companies in Great Britain, Switzerland, Azerbaijan, Venezuela, UAR, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and in the region of Russian Federation: Komi Republic, Dagestan, Saratov Region, Kaluga Region, Stavropol Territory, Nenets Autonomous Region.
LLC "GLOBAL ENERGY" cooperates with the leading banks of the USA, Russia and Europe.
At present time we set the following serious tasks:
• To establish transnational Holding;
• To reach the level of oil and gas production as 3,5 million barrels minimum in 2007;
• To increase Holding's base of oil-and-gas resources
Total oil stock of deposits will make
- up to 1,5 billion barrels up to 2007,
- about 15 billion barrels up to 2010;
• To carry out investment projects of oil-and-gas deposits development at Nenets Autonomous Region, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Region, Irkutsk Region;
• To participate in investment projects in Moscow and Sochy;
• To participate in investment projects electric-power;
• To participation in tenders of technical resources delivery for needs of oil and gas companies such in Russia as abroad;
• Increase of volume of technical and material resources delivery for needs of oil and gas companies.
Holding headed by me believes in new sphere of action-inauguration of proper representative office in Latin America – Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela. In January , 2007 I was in staff of intergovernmental commission in Republic of Venezuela and negotiated with ministry of oil and gas of Venezuela regarding to mutual cooperation. In the near future we take up the participation in large-scale investment projects in Republic of Venezuela, and also will deliver all the materials and goods for oil industry needs.
We're continually increasing our potential of finances and staff, raising the level of personnel’s efficiency, therefore believe that Intercom «Holding Group» of Companies will fulfill these complex tasks, and never doubt that we shall succeed.
Chairman of Board of Directors